Our First Meeting
The process of creating a truly meaningful wedding ceremony just for you begins with a simple, informal meeting to become better acquainted. When you first contact me, we will set up a time and suitable location to meet that is convenient for you.
My Questions for You
To learn more about you, I will begin by asking you some pretty straightforward questions, such as:
- When and where did you meet?
- How long have you been together?
- When did you realize you wanted to be together in marriage?
- What is your family like? How many siblings?
- What religious or spiritual background did you grow up with?
- What is your current religious or spiritual background?
- What vision do you already have of your wedding ceremony?
Your Questions for Me
Equally important, you need to learn about me. I encourage you to ask lots of questions. If you have time, it can be helpful to write out a list of questions before we meet. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives. It is important that you feel comfortable and confident that I can deliver exactly the ceremony you've always dreamed about.
Your Introductory Packet
During our first meeting, you will receive a Sky’s The Limit Weddings Introduction Packet. This packet contains the following:
- An outline of the main elements of a typical wedding ceremony -- Wedding ceremonies have long, rich traditions. There are specific reasons for every part of a wedding ceremony. This outline will give you an overview. Of course, between you and me, we’re free to create your ceremony in any way you want. This outline gives us a starting point – a framework, if you will – for designing your ceremony.
- A few sample ceremonies -- These are presented to show you samples of my work but they may spark some ideas for you as well.
- A biography of myself, Reverend Arthur Hendrick -- As you’ll read in this website, my spiritual and religious background helps me to create ceremonies that are the most meaningful to you.
- A reservation form -- If, by the end of our first meeting, you know you want to work with me, thank you! I can get started right way. If you’d like more time, that's fine. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your lives. Please take all the time you need to feel comfortable that I can deliver exactly the ceremony you want.
- Information on applying for your wedding license.